szihn
(.400 member)
04/08/08 10:48 PM
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

Well, if those statistics are true, (I know it is for Wyoming. We have about 500,000 people state wide, and we had 5 murders this year. Wyoming is just a little smaller then Germany in land mass) I would have to say that those of us here in Wyoming can own and carry handguns and your people can't, so we have more freedom, yet you still have about the same murder rate.
Your people are subjugated more then ours and it didn't help you a bit did it?

History shows us that most people will defend their laws even when those laws are bad rather than take responsibility for being part of the problem, so they don't have to be part of the solution.
It’s easier that way, and when it gets too oppressive, they then blame someone in their past, rather then shoulder the responsibility that’s theirs to carry.
It’s no different here. See how our economy is about to fail?

That’s because most Americans think “it’s someone else's problem” and “someone ought to fix it”
But try to get them to involve themselves (not just vote, but do something . Like remove their money from banks, join a tax movement, boycott a globalist agenda and so on.........and they say they can’t . It’s too much work and too risky
Well, all rights have to be exercised against the force that would oppose those rights, and it’s been that way for 6000 years of recorded history.
We have more freedoms then you, but I believe that’s going to change in the next 2 months, because the average American is waiting for someone else to “do something’
The wait is almost over I think. I hope I am wrong, but I don’t think so.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com