NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
10/12/23 11:40 PM
Re: Gun shy dogs

I've noticed the dog's leash. I've one just like that. I bought it maybe in Wiesbaden or ? I forget. From a small gun shop. I think Frankonis Jagdvsells them. Unknown here in Australia. I'd love to buy a few wholesale for reselling.

The leash has two loops, one closed. Stupidly it was my third GSP before I realised that loop is designed to be worn around ones shoulder, chest. Hands free. The other loop can be a single leather strap for increased length. Or slid under the dogs collar and looped back to a ring at the juncture of the two loops. The catch is a good quick release double reverse levers, press together the two bits and the catch opens. No hook to catch on. It works well. The brass (?) on mine finally broke with young strong brute Donder and twenty five years of wear. A leather worker fitted a standard stainless steel closing hook for me.

A good sling. Hands free. Strong. The catch is strong. The dog can be one hand, two fingers, quickly released.

Vets, pet shopmowners, people have asked me where I got it. How can I found out who makes them? I'd like to buy some wholesale, direct makers price, and sell them here. Through NE.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com