NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
10/12/23 08:02 PM
Re: Gun shy dogs

Quote:

All the reports were hottest summer ever, for this one just past, however I was at the lake for all 3 of them and it wasn't as hot this last last summer, as the 2 or 3 previous.
Nothing but lies in the 'reporting' here.

I was at the physio getting my damaged neck worked on, and joked they will say "2023 was the hottest year on record", it was hot at 30 but not the "mid 40s" forecast. The receptionist said " they have today". Globally the BS organisation for invented weather announced "a month early" to coincide with the billionaire fest in Dubai, the hottest year globally, "third year in a row". We're already boiling past the 50 year target, or something. Let's not wait till the new year to announce our lies, theyre BS anyway.

No doubt it will be announced in Australia as well. It is every year ... "Hottest year on record".

It's been a cool and cold year. Winter was cold and wet. Spring was cool to cold with good rains. Summer and late spring, maybe two hot days? Usually regular hot days and a week or two at a time.

I'm looking for a cool Summer.

The Weather Whether we tell the truth or not, forecasters, predicted a panic El Nino year and period for 2023, 2024, a weather pattern of hot dry drought years.

I have close to zero faith in weather forecasts now. They are push propaganda. Panic. Fear. Depression. Anxiety. Is the objective. Not accurate useful weather forecasts.

I look at satellite images for my own forecasts and what the weather is like in realm terms to the far west, WA etc.

Will still take Donder for another Wintery Summer walk and run.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com