NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
02/06/20 03:26 PM
Re: Dog Old Age Question

Fish oil is just like eating tuna, salmon or sardines. It doesn't hurt great big bears. It won't hurt a dog either.

Blitzen, gourmet dog gets to eat better, sometimes, than many people. Along with dog slop and crunchy dog food, yesterday gourmet dog got a T bone steak. I emptied out a drawer in a freezer to make room for new stuff. Combined drawers to empty one. Found some really really old stuff, including a freezer dried T-bone. A Blitzen treat.

Blitzen sometimes gets old salmon. When I make dinner, eat leftovers, sometimes the third attempt gets forgotten at the back of the fridge. Gourmet dog treat!

Found a really big slab of salmon in the drawer. Bought it for Christmas dinner at least year ago. Bought two. Was cheap for some reason. No way if the little old man getting that, I hope it is still OK. When de-frosting will have to check it out. Grilled oven salmon, maybe a salmon bake for me, wife, and my parents, and no doubt gourmet dog as well.

Also found two big roasts of water buffalo.

This was actually the dog food drawer. I think human food got stuck down there because there was space.

Blitzen is getting one fish oil tablet, and one Krill oil/curcumin tablet a day, when I remember.

BTW he readily ate the sardines the other night. I had a entre of sardines on bread and a couple of slices of salmon pate on bread as well. Before a steak!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com