FlatTop45
(.300 member)
08/01/17 09:21 AM
Re: Why Do I Fish?

My sentiments exactly!

I was a lurker of the Nitro Express forums for several years before joining a few months ago. I have always been impressed by the scope of the forums and the knowledge of the membership. Even though the members come from all over the world, they all share a kindred spirit; a great love and respect for the wild places and the creatures that live there. Like the forest or the jungle or the desert, the ocean too is wilderness. A few steps away from the shore or the trail or even the road, and the relative safety and comfort of civilization fades away. Even so, some of us are drawn to these places. We have this deep seated desire to explore them. Perhaps it's the wide-eyed child that still lives within us or perhaps it is something more primal and visceral than that. Who knows?

But, as someone once said, there is just something about taking a walk in good country with a trusted rod or a fine gun in your hand....

And I am very happy to know that throughout the world, there are others who feel the same way.

J

Contact Us NitroExpress.com