dnovo
(.333 member)
09/03/08 04:49 AM
Re: Show Your Bellies!

The deposit I gave the guy I normally deal with, who told me an hour ago that the deal was done? Should I call him back and tell him to fly done to their store down there and grab it or should I wait for it to ship out on Monday?

Sorry, I deal with other snotty and sarcastic lawyers day in and day out, so my jab reflex is overdeveloped. Of course, I wish to God I WAS a 'poser' rather than a real owner, as I would have a lot more money in my accounts but that would leave me with a lot more space in the gun vault. Might piss off the guys I regularly deal with, though, and who the hell wants to die with money in the bank anyhow? No pockets in coffins.

By the way, that looks like a fairly nice H&H. I wanted a lighter shooting double and an H&H that wasn't an arm and more than one leg. Like most of the guns I buy from BC, they go back if misdescribed or if they have 'issues' that are not reported. Any issues with this one, so I can avoid surprises?

By the way, when you speak to Kevin next week remind him I still need the ammo shipped along with the pair of doubles that supposed to be on the way. Dave

Contact Us NitroExpress.com