NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
15/05/23 05:50 PM
Re: A Jeffery Double in 600 NE

OK when I win lotto I'll buy them .... Why do people buy stuff and then want it completely private. I've had people say they own some old firearm now and want the public photos on the forums deleted. Imagine how sad museums would be with only locked doors for any one from the public.

I have no information about my Zabardast, my .450 no.2 NE W.J. Jeffery. I also would like any historical information from registers, day books etc. Anyone who could assist, would be appreciated.

PS I imagine with only serial numbers, maybe proof marks, the day books might need a page by page search, trying to range down the day periods, Obviously more efficient tondo bigger batches all at a time. Makes sense, a couple of times per year.

If I had such in my control, I'd make an online form with all the required information to be listed and a handling fee payable for the person's time. A couple of times a year for efficiency. It's really nice gunmakers will still often provide such a service from their records. Great extended customer service!

It would be nice to know at least the first owner. I wonder if Westley Richards can go back to the 1870s?

Contact Us NitroExpress.com