DUGABOY1
(.400 member)
26/10/11 04:16 AM
Re: More Blaser ...

Quote:

Interesting concept. Is there any easy way to replace a single cartridge if you just fire one barrel and wish to reload it?

The concept is an answer to a question not asked! At least even with "TWO" safeties I assume the rifle Doesn't re-set the safety every time the bolt is worked like the Blaser S-2 automaticlly de-cocks the weapon if opened for any reason! I will admit this rifle would be quick to get off 8 shots, and that it can stand some very high pressures, but TWO SAFETIES????????

The pistol grip is too tight for a heavy recoiling S/S rifle making a middle finger breaker, and the only thing I can think of worse than a push feed dangerous game bolt rifle is a push feed dangerous game bolt rifle with two barrels! The action could have been built with a common safety for both barrels, and the action could have been made CRF quite easily, but wasn't! DUMB!

The scroll engraving is first class, but wasted effort on this contraption. also the wood is very nice but would have been better used on a fine Mauser actioned rifle or a treditional double rifle!

A lot of skilled machine work, but little thought to rifle design for the purpose of defending a shooters life other that a proliferation of ammo!

.......................All in All this is only one mans opinion, and worth exactly what the rank and fine here paid for it!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com