chemarq
(.275 member)
06/10/10 08:46 AM
Cogswell & Harrison 375 NE 2 1/2

After too many months... finally i found a nice classic english double rifle that i was able to pay. It was not cheap but it was affordable for me... and i bought it in an auction.

The rifle was a Cogswell and Harrison, and i imagine that it was affordable because of the caliber, a bit old fashioned and unusual 375 NE 2 1/2. When the double arrived to Spain was not as beautifull as is now... but a slow process of restoration... and now it has returned to my home.

Here you have some pics... i am really in love with the gun. According to the manufacturers, it was made in 1912... and i can assure you that shoots perfectly.

The blue colours now are really beautiful, and it is an amazing old rifle, in my opinion. I just wanted to show you this nice old rifle, that has been my drem for many months, and now is a reality.

Just a small question for many gun collectors with much more experience than me. I have been able to get dies, and only 20 shells of this caliber. i would need information where to buy more shells, and some recomendations of loads for him. The barrels say that is regulated for 270 gr bullets with 40 gr of cordite.

Thank you

JM

Spain

Contact Us NitroExpress.com