dnovo
(.333 member)
22/03/08 04:44 AM
Re: What a Joke!

Quote:

Dnovo,

In any case, let me invite you to this year's Big Game Rifle Club matches at Lodi Wisconsin. The BGRC of North AMerica MAtch is in May and there is a bigger one in September before hunting season begins. There are always many participants with fantastic guns and not many go from Chicago, though there are people who come from as far as North Dakota and Montana to participate. This year, an engraver and restorer friend of mine is planning to come from Arizona. So, I must invite you to some with your guns and show them off in person. I hope you would find the time to come - if you don;t enjoy driving, I would be more than happy to drive you there and back like I do with friends including one who comes from India to hunt with me every year and who has attended last year's matches as well.

Thank you. That is kind of you and I will attend if at all possible. I go to Lodi each year to partipate or at least watch the 1000yd Black Powder Cartridge shot. I also participate in a fair number of other Wisconsin shots, mostly BP or CISM/Benchrest. I will stay in touch on this one as well. Dave

Contact Us NitroExpress.com