Michael
(.275 member)
28/11/07 04:57 PM
Re: Baikals with remington markings on sale in the UK

AK Mike no you didn't say anything bad about the owners, but based on the sum total of one complaint you and others have seen fit to fix a label to these guns, and as infered by another poster there is something about fools and their money. I personally need to see more evidence of problems with these guns before I start to consign them to the scrap heap, regardless of price. Also I know that Watto was speaking about the u/o and in fact I have used a friend's (9.3x74R) on a hunt in the Northern Territory a few months back; but seeing as you are calling them all crap I thought that Watto's experience may be of some value, just for perspective of course.

Also I would like to note that I never sought to represent myself as a person in the know of Remington and their testing results; if anyone does know they more than welcome to post the results here otherwise we are all acting on heresay and that is never a good idea.

Please don't tell me to "chill out dude". I am quite chilled, just keep to the facts, that is all I ask.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com