DUGABOY1
(.400 member)
10/09/07 02:34 AM
Re: Beretta Double Rifles

Thanks Akjeff, that is exactly what I was looking for! I copied your post to WORD, and saved it in my double rifle files. The thing that gives extra credit to this is that the cause was assesed by JJ Paridou. Anything he tells you is golden!

I find,normally,that Beretta firearms are good quality, and I've owned many, many peices made by them, without problem one. Some that are now 50 yrs old, bought new by me. However, any brand can suffer mistakes,and breeches in quality control. After all, the people who work there are only human, and are building assembly line products, till you get to the high end, side by side, double rifles, which are really not made by Beretta at all, and are very over priced, with Beretta's name on them.

The customer service, however, could be better in all Europien, and British firearms makers. I think this is because they have the mind set,that they are insulated by the width of the Atlantic ocean, and only a small portion of their business goes to the USA, so they remain a little aloof, till pressed in a strong way, by the importer.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com