hoppdoc
(.400 member)
18/09/06 10:33 AM
Re: Have we lost sight of the reason and fun of DR's

As a DR newbie I enjoy the uniqueness, the art and the timeless functionality of DR's. Here is a hunting tool over a century old and still without equal in a Do or Die hunting crisis!!

We have bolts with MOA accuracy past the capabilities of the shooters,we have semiauto firepower, but when survival is in the mix informed hunters will want a Double.

It is a unique weapon and can be an art form. Most hunters cannot afford but would love to own one. It is derided as impractical/snobish by many who cannot possess one. Ignorance or envy? Both, I guess!!!

I apologize to all irritated by my perpetual questions but I ask because the fund of knowledge on this forum is so substantial. Ask these questions on AR and you would get --static--confusion and poorly informed replies.

DR's are so much fun that with NEW GUY's(Double Gun Imports) help I have acquired my second Double Rifle-a 500 NE!!

Want a new Double? Contact Chris for a deal! You can't go wrong!! He's the man!! Can't wait to shoot that puppie and book a Dangerous game hunt for 2008!!

Thanks to all for their most kind sharing of knowledge. Why?Knowledge is Power!!

Cheers and good hunting to All!!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com