JPK
(.375 member)
25/08/06 02:21 AM
Re: Point of Impact

Curl,

We really need to put something together. I'll be leaving for Africa on Sept 11 and gone for more than a month. I get home just in time for our muzzle loader season and then it ducks and geese and our deer and the Virginia deer seasons and then ducks and geese until late January.

I'll probably be in your neck of the woods for the Virginia deer season. Sadly, schedules have crossed and I haven't gotten down to visit my brother since last year.

If we can't put together something this fall we really should try to plan something for the spring. Maybe during turkey season. I'd have to check with my brother, but I think he'd be OK with a couple of guys "camping out" at his place. He has a big outfitter's tent set up on a platform and equipped with a wood stove for us visitors from the city. He's leary of too much shooting at his place since his horses start acting up with repetative shooting, but with Curl's better set up that shouldn't be an issue.

There is some good fly fishing in the area and my brother stocks the creek running through his valley with trout for catch and release fishing.

Too bad he isn't a double gun fan. Maybe you can turn him into one Curl!

JPK

Contact Us NitroExpress.com