Rusty
(.333 member)
02/06/06 05:27 PM
Re: Lang 450-400 3 14"

Inspection is usually a 3 day event. If you want have it sent directly to the person you'd like to have inspect it.

Let me tell you about George Caswell.

As I have told folks and George on serveral occasions, I don't know if you can get a "Deal" from George. However when you do buy a rifle from George you will know the exact condition of the rifle. There are no "let's just get this POS out the door deals".
George is in the double rifle business to make money and he makes a good living at it. He's a haggler. He has to be. There is usually some wiggle room.

As several members of this forum and AR can attest to personally, George and JJ stand behind the products they sell.

JJ, in my opine is above reproach in matters concerning a double rifle. If there ever was a patron saint of double rifle gunsmiths, JJ Parodeau is that person.

There is never any BS from JJ, just the truth of the matter and solutions! He is the only gunsmith I will let work on my double rifle. Time spent spent at Champlin Firearms in Enid, is a rare opportunity to watch a Craftsman at work!

Just my opine.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com