DUGABOY1
(.400 member)
11/05/06 06:42 AM
Re: .416" Bore Doubles

In reply to:

Hey BOY! you are unable to identify an interogative phrase and you want to follow "rules of engagemen"t? baby steps Boy baby steps.
Now that you have the name figured out ( Boy ,,,, you're no slouch [ trust me I'm rolling my eyes ] ) read the closing signature line and obey.

You needn't reply Boy, save your energy (you'll need it) to harangue other people who merely seek input and COMMENT.
Save your pontification for someone who gives a rats anus about what you have to spew.

BOY?????????? I wish! I've probably got hunting shirts older than you!

OK, I bit the bait, but you didn't set the hook. You find it OK to stake me out on an ant hill, with your name calling, but you only do these things to start a sh&t fest. That seems to be what you like most. Speaking of PONTIFICATION, who the heck made you moderator of this forum? To see where this is going, all one needs to do is, read your profile to see where you are comeing from. I just got picked, but I have no doubt you will find others along the way.

DOUBLE_TROUBLE (Again, the name says it all.)
Hobbies: Music,long walks on the razors edge, and Feces agitation

I'll save my comments (PONTIFICATIONS your words) for those who give a rat's anus about what I have to say. They can read me if they want, or decline. It is evident you are not one of them, so please, as I said before, click right on by my postings!

Case closed, BOY!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com