DUGABOY1
(.400 member)
10/05/06 01:06 AM
Re: .416" Bore Doubles

In reply to:

dugaboy ......... as I read his post, Aleko didnt ask a question at all but rather asked for comments. And since this a forum of and for discussion of double rifles i would say that his post was most appropriate ( as witnessed by the intelligent discourse it sparked ,,,,,save one!)

it seems that every one of these sites has its resident curmudgeon ,,,swell meetin' ya!

Yes daddy! That was my "COMMENT"! and here is another to you! You are welcome to click right pased any post headed DUGABOY1.

It has always seemed funny to me, when a person asks should it be "A" , or "B" when they only want the answer that was their choice to begine with. In this case, if you read the whole string, every suggestion to go to "B" always was countered with "A" is better. This tells me, the poster did not want other opinions in the first place, but wanted everyone to tell him what he wanted to hear!

I have absolutely nothing to gain either way, and it is his money, to do with as he sees fit, but it is one thing to ask for comments, but another to then argue with every one that is not his first choice. In this case his choice is, quite clearly, "A", and that is fine, but why waste time asking opinions on "B" when you have no intention of considering the merits of "B"?

As far as meeting the resident CURMUDGEON, I'm gald to meet the resident KEEPER OF THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT! Your screen name says it all! Seems there's more that one old bull in these woods!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com