banzaibird
(.333 member)
20/04/06 01:31 PM
Re: 400/350

Ok, This next request is going to sound a bit funny. However I can't think of a better group of guy's to ask. That in mind I'd prefer the replies to come to me by PM if possible.

I've not only been reading through my book collection trying to glean information but have also been checking things out on the net. This has led me across a few Rigby double for sale. I didn't realize the price that most seem to be going for. This has led me to a problem. The gent who currently owns the rifle gave me a ballpark figure of $5,000 for this Rigby. Now I understand it needs some work but after looking about it seems that he may not understand what he has. In good conscious I can't underpay him if he doesn't realize it and it's worth a lot more. Now I know I've given few details and don't have any pics to share yet but what do most of you guy's think would be a fair price for this double? I'm not look for exact pricing but a ballpark figure. I'd appreciate those that deal in these guns more frequently could give me their thoughts and opinions, please feel free to do it via PM.

Bill

Contact Us NitroExpress.com