foxfire
(.375 member)
08/02/06 12:02 AM
Re: Pros and cons

Prior to the purchase of my Krieghoff, I really didn't handle many double rifles. When I was ready to buy one, I felt I had an advantage having Krieghoff International within a 2 hour ride from my home. Though you can't purchase from them I was able to handle a few rifles in all different classes and calibres.
Their knowledge, expertise and customer service impressed me. Having the factory 2 hours away should be a real plus. We spoke about converting their double to a lefty. I was told no problem.
Having never handle a double before I didn't think the cocker decocker was or is any sort of problem. I should be able to get used to it rather easily.
I found a used double with three sets of barrels 470, 9.3x74R and 7x65R. I brought it with me to Krieghoff for inspection. I was told it was in perfect shape. Who better to tell you that on a used rifle. I left it there to be restocked lefty.
Having shot more than a few boxes of ammo threw each set of barrels, I found it accurate, easy to operate and ready to go to Africa.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com