Grizzly
(.333 member)
18/01/06 09:48 AM
Re: Marcel Thys

400NE,

You asked a specific question. I answered your question. If you don't like the answer, maybe you should have not asked the question in the first place.

And you are right, they owe me no explanation whatsoever. On a customer service scale, that is not good for running an ongoing business. It conveys the impression that they not only don't need your business, they don't want it.

As for internet business, I will repeat that you are not going to change my mind, and I am not going to change yours. So why not let us leave it at that, and let's avoid your next "WTF" attack.

JPK, I agree with you that these guys have no bad intent. They are just used to doing business the old fashioned way. What I was trying to point out was the perception that can be created by what has transpired here.

I am in the Central time zone and can't call from work. They close promptly at 5 PM (I did try to call after work). Of course, they could call me but never asked for a phone number.

Just got an e-mail back from your guy there noting that he is out of the office until the 23rd.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com