NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
24/03/21 12:02 AM
Re: Chapuis Brousse 470 NE

Quote:

Thanks for the input guys!
The photo was taken in my hunting terrain in Romsdalen, at a driven hunt. The current owner and his wife was visiting for a weekend of deerhunting. Romsdalen is in the northwestern part of Norway. About 25kms from the town Molde. Close to "trollveggen".

Thanks for the reply.

A lovely area of Norway. I looked it up on the map. Isee Molde is where that long high bridge is well spanning some islands.

Three times to Norway and never seen much except for Oslo and the area a little to the North inland where I hunted with Erik from these forums. Then over to Sweden for more hunting.

Was the wrong time of the year for a tourist holiday, and always planned to return in a better month with my wife to do a "cruise" up the coast on the ferries getting off and on as appropriate or desired. Haven't seen the fjords other than Oslo Fjord which doesn't really count! The cost of Scandinavia makes a tourist holiday a little more daunting, and a reason for the much delayed return. But one day really want to return and visit friends in Norway and Sweden and see tourist sites.

Really lovely countryside in your image, with the snowy mountains behind. Must be magnificent to hunt with that backdrop in sight much of the time. Thanks for posting that image.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com