DUGABOY1
(.400 member)
26/07/05 03:55 AM
Re: Some Searcy rifles

In reply to:

Dugaboy1,

Write another four paragraphs and you will come to the same conclusions but just take longer to explain it.
Maineguide

Just thought we should look at your advice once more! Below you will see an example of your post!

Main Entry: sar·casmrca
PFunction: noun
pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
Date: 1550
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>

As far as I know, my post wasn't dirrected at anyone in particlar, I just used your quote to head the subject I wanted to discuss pertaining to the subject at hand. There are many young folks here who don't know one rifle from another, and the long explanations are for their benifite, not for those who already know. I'm sorry if you took my post as a put down, it wasn't meant that way, I assure you!However, in future.............

The mouse will let you select what you want to read, and to pass what you don't. I suggest you make use of that attachment on your computer.

To use your tone, (SARCASM) Scroll down, and skip my posts if they are so tedious to you,and have another 10 scotches, and get happy! MainGuide your post was just plain bad manners!

I'm outta here!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com