NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
05/02/21 09:51 PM
Re: Beretta Holding Acquires Holland & Holland

On social media lots and lots of the discussions are very negative to the Beretta purchase. Like the takeover will destroy a great "British maker and brand". Well it has been owned by French poofs and pansies selling handbags and ladies designer wear, and selling perfume and wines for many tears. And Karl Lagerfeld has been dead for a while as well. I think ti has already declined big time. Certainly one hardly hears of Holland & Holland newly made firearms hardly at all in recent years.

I think a gun making business, one of the oldest in Europe today, HAS to be a plus.

Some of the comments are about the lack of service at Beretta. I don't know anything about this? Never dealt with them other than by retail.

Some of the comments was Beretta doesn't make anything quality??? Surely that is wrong. Beretta makes some very nice and very expensive double rifles, and I thought has a great reputation for under and over shotguns? I certainly would have bought one or more of theirs in the past, if they were affordable for me.

Yes Beretta makes semi autos. Italians and many other shooters like semia autos. God forbid they ever make a H&H semi auto though!!!

I think a lot of social media is filled by people who are NOT customers for high end firearms. And their comments are worth the value of tyre kickers.

One of our members on one group, he is a real purchaser, made a comment about "all the uniformed comments" on the group. Lots of facebook shooting groups are very low value. Many of the fbers probably have never even heard of a double rifle. "Is that some sort of shotgun James Bond uses in Skyfall?" was a typical comment back then.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com