NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
27/11/19 06:55 PM
Re: Micro Red Dot Options / Setups for Classic Double Rifle

Vete447

Great work and solution. Other than a pure collector, I doubt any future buyer who intends to use such a rifle would have any problem with such an unintrusive modification. I would regard it as a plus, especially on a rifle already rechambered from .350 to 9.3x74R.

Good luck on your French boar hunt. I envy you going there and hunting. Do you speak some French? Please post a report and some photos when you return.

Also can I use your images on the NE facebook page? I plan to then share them to the Rigby "fan" page. I was made an admin so should post stuff when I can.

I think I will also use your images on a new "how to"thread. On modifying a vintage rifle with only open sights for dot or other similar sights. I wonder if rifles such as mine with express sights and multiple leaves could also be so modified? No plans as such at the moment. But I would have the express rear sight removed and kept on hand for originality and a new one modified as yours is, if it means if one day I could not use it as is, if I could keep using it.

I think I would use a non Trijicon sight though. A battery opening requiring it to be removed is a pain in the arse. Maybe Docter or Leupold or ?

PS I think that time is unfortunately getting closer.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com