NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
18/06/05 04:22 PM
Re: homemade doubles

These sorts of discussions are beyond me. I have no desire to build a double nor the ability but they are interesting from a learning and technical point of view.

Differences of opinion will always occur and sometimes get a little heated. Heated discussions without dropping to the level of name calling or abuse are part and parcel of any alive forum.

Different people have different approaches too , some are more direct and some just let it pass by. Dealing with all sorts of people is part of life let alone the internet.

What I suggest is everyone just take a step back, relax a bit and cool down. Nothing here even comes close to what happens at other forums. Then maybe re-approach the issue from the point of view of a discussion on the issue, techiques etc rather than personalities. Hopefully in a polite and gentlemanly manner even if the individuals completely disagree with other.

Ron Vella,

I don't think you need to leave or drop out for six months or whatever. You are welcome to stay around. Disagreements happen from time to time.

Gentlemen,

Please do not let this thread die off. It is interesting to a considerable number of people. Lets get back to the discussion of the issues and techniques perhaps.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com