mchughcb
(.333 member)
05/03/18 09:06 PM
Re: Double Rifle Speed versus Blaser Straight Pull

Quote:

Comparing the rifles that way is not a good test.

I think it proved a man that shoots almost every day for a living, and goes thought about 6,000 to 7,500 rounds a year minimum can out-shoot a man that shoots 5-6 times a year, and goes through about 150-200 rounds total. I am 100% sure of my conclusion. Why? Because we also swapped guns----- and I beat him with his double when he was shooting my bolt action too. Every time!Just doing it yourself proves nothing except that YOU are faster with one gun over the other.
That's not a test of a kind of gun, but a test of an individual's skills with each gun.

Okay, lets go with your good test. Do you shoot 7500 rounds minimum per year as a professional? Excellent then it should be no problem to post a couple of videos of each demonstrating your ability with your guns because you'd have to shoot at least 20 shots per day and the event only calls for 8 in 35 seconds with a four loaded in the bolt action. That will be a fair comparison as you will be familiar with both. Infact by the end of the week with 140 rounds down range and more than 70 rounds each you can give us some reasonable stats on accuracy and timing.

Look forward to your posts on this.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com