NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
05/01/15 11:23 PM
Re: Speed Test--Double vs Bolt Rifle..per RIFLE SHOOTER Mag

Quote:

Quote:

“Another thing to remember about doubles is that, even if you’re faster on the second shot, you’re also faster to an empty gun,” he says. “Most dead hunters that are found after being killed by dangerous game have empty rifles.”

He does say most dead hunters are found with empty guns, BUT he doesn’t say most dead hunters are found dead with an empty double rifle! I would bet that most hunters killed by dangerous game were using bolt rifles simply due to the fact that there are far more hunters using bolt rifles than doubles. I would bet also that at least more than a few of the bolt rifles were jammed and not empty.

Quote:

Personally I would like to know who "all these dead hunters" are irrespective of whether the rifles are loaded or empty. To me this is made up bullshit statement and lacking any evidence value.

Just how many clients have been killed in the last few decades to justify this claim?

As for the number of PHs killed, well again, I would like to know where the "statistic" comes from, how about some numbers and evidence to back up the claim ie by the writer.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com