doubleriflejack
(.333 member)
28/12/13 06:11 AM
Re: Sabatti Double Rifles, Brickbats & Bouquets

aromakr: "When I sent my first rifle in for repairs, I was told EAA didn't have an export license which would be needed to send the rifle to Italy. Don't know if that is true, but is what I was told, and THEY DID A CRAPPY JOB ON IT."

Based on my discussions with EAA's in house so-called "gunsmith," and my inspection of work they have done on guns sent to them (not mine), I fully agree with aromakr. They should be ashamed of themselves, and should stay away from doing gun work, or they should hire a real smith and do it right, and they should concentrate wholly on importing guns, since that is their line of work anyway. I think that Cabelas should have worked toward whatever it took to get their importing license (if that was possible?), hired a good gunsmith at each of their stores, and done all the Sabatti importing on their own. Had they done this, stayed away from EAA, they and all their customers would have been much better off; the Sabatti name would be much better than it has now become too.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com