paradox_
(.375 member)
22/12/13 09:45 AM
Re: A well dressed Double Barrelled Lady

Dear Nordmann

I hope you are recovering well from your motor car accident.

Mike Baily sums this up Best I think. A right to an opinion is paramount, if not fundamental to good and healthy discussion.

I think you came unstuck in your reaction to those who chose NOT to agree with you. Instead of letting that disagreement roll over you, you chose instead to retaliate with the very childish comments that you vilify others for.

You deal in high end items. Remember this is a very very small world and the market for high end items is tiny ,relativley speaking
People, including those of us in the South West Pacific make buying decisions partly based on peoples character, and how they react to and regard others with whom they may be dealing.

For me at least such business transaction need to be pleasent affairs. I need to know the person Im about to give $200,000K to. ( Im not BTW) is of good character and considerate of others and their opinions.

As I business person ( if nothing else), I am nor sure you have demonstrated that. You may not care about any of that, and that is fine too. Your choice.

Regards
Eric

Contact Us NitroExpress.com