Mauser416
(.300 member)
01/06/12 08:49 AM
Re: J White Gunsmithing - Cigars for all - continued.

mehulkamdar,

I have been working with the AG since October and they haven't been able to provide much assistance. With only one or two cases on file their response is limited although the folks in the AG have been doing what they can.

I called the Bar Association today and they have a policy prohibiting them from providing references in Pro Bono cases and state so in the recording you listen to before talking with a live person. They also refuse to make referrals for contingency cases as well. They will only refer once you have agreed to pay for the $25 referral fee and whatever hourly consulting costs the attorney requires. I currently cannot afford to pay consulting fees only to find that the particular attorney will not handle the case and then have to repeat the process "X" number of times before finding someone who will handle the case.

I know there are other folks out there in my predicament or worse. Folks who have sent Jim guns and or money and have not heard from him or have not received their product. I am hoping they will contact the AG and provide the needed impetus to permit the AG to take action. In the meantime I will continue to search for a means to recoup my losses.

Thanks,
Eric

Contact Us NitroExpress.com