4seventy
(Sponsor)
04/03/10 07:58 PM
Re: I Read All Of The OSR Thread, Time For The Machine Shop!

Quote:

what seems a contradiction is simply my not making myself clear in my post.

Well, I don't know, I thought what you had said was quite clear. This was that you had personally used and or examined in your own hands, GS and Northfork bullets, and found them to be safe in double rifles.

Quote:

As far as certain companies products, as I have said on many occasions, I will only reccomend those that I have personally used, and/or examined in my own hands, for hardness, measurement, and design. In that light the only ones I have found to be safe in a double rifle of proper dimentions, and the two I have listed repeatedly, are the North Fork, and the GS CUSTOM.

Then you completely changed the story by saying you have never used them and never even had them in hand.

Quote:

Gerard,I have never used a GSC bullet in anything! That is not because I think they are somhow enferior to any other bullet of similer design, but that I simply have never even had one in my hand.

To add further confusion to this, some time back in another thread you said that you use GSC bullets in ALL your rifles including doubles.
http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat....=true#Post85349

Contact Us NitroExpress.com