Anonymous
(Unregistered)
27/02/10 02:40 AM
Re: I Read All Of The OSR Thread, Time For The Machine Shop!

Quote:

Quote:

gerard

i made my order in may 09, saying that i would love to buy some bullets from you for testing in a few of my older rifles, it were a purly personal idea that i wanted to see if your statments were solid.
We are now in feb. 2010, i have still not seen any bullets from you, although i wanted to BUY them from you, this could give me the idea, that you really dont want them tested by me at least, so please stop rattle your saber about you being wronged and you guy's are pure as snow, when you dont even put forward an effort to get independent testing on double rifles, i have a few doubles that i volentered for this test, but no bullets yet.

9 months in waiting, and you call out 400NE about a few weeks waiting period.

please tell me, where i made my mistake, i actually tried to make this test private untill the results were done, but this is never going to happen is it ?

peter

Well Gerard Schulz has "left the building" (and forums) so Peter don't expect an answer to your bullet order being 9 months and waiting ... undelivered ....

Maybe Peter can start a bunch of threads around the internet demanding an answer. Then ridiculing those who know about the order.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com