Ripp
(.577 member)
19/02/10 01:57 PM
Re: Banning risk to large calibre rifles in Aust

Quote:

And by the way, I put myself in the idiot category in the past. I, too, have spoken out against this or that gun accessory, or whatever, or taken some soft attitude on Federal encroachments.

No longer.

When you dive into the muck of the enviro movement and the anti-gun efforts and see what they are made of, it becomes crystal clear.

Resist the deprivation of rights of your neighbor, fellows, or you will lose the rights YOU favor.

{Remember back a few years when the double-guys were saying, "Oh, so what, it is just a useless SKS...good thing our doubles will be safe!"}

Yeah, right.

{...yes, I am trying to be as abrasive as I can be... }

AMEN--9.3

You are spot on with all you comments. The anti's will NEVER stop--all gun owners, No matter what country you are in, need to get organized and get moving to keep the freedoms you currently have or expand them. WE can NOT permit the divide and conquer mantra any further..

Just read in the local paper today that Finland is also considering stricter handgun laws now because of some shootings over there..REALLY??? The typical goverment knee jerk reaction..take the guns away from the law abiding citizens and the crooks can keep theirs...

Fight every single move against any further restriction on gun ownership...enough is enough..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com