Gerard
(.224 member)
07/02/10 05:20 AM
Re: I Read All Of The OSR Thread, Time For The Machine Shop!

Quote:

About all he has done is to draw attention to his product, the use of which still remains a question mark.

That is precisely why I am here. The question mark exists because of what 400NitroExpress has posted and for which he has no proof. In fact, I have good cause to believe he has made false statements.

And yes, this is a serious matter to me. As serious as it would be if someone falsely accused you or 400 of dipping into your trust accounts. You would know that it is not true, as I know it is not true what 400 stated as fact about GSC product.

I am in this business because I have a passion for shooting, hunting and all types of firearms. I am twice blessed because I can indulge my passion and make a living from it. At GSC quality is absolute. I have been building custom rifles since '79. For the last 17 years since '93, I have lived and breathed striving to solve every problem I could find around bullet design. Why? Because I have seen priceless works of art destroyed in a variety of ways, amongst them badly designed bullets. I have seen animals suffer for days because of bad bullet design and I made a pledge that this will stop.

I will not have this tarnished by lies.

Your Southern Gunslinger remarks paint a picture that stereotypes unnecessarily. I am normally of good humour but you are out of line with your remarks.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com