Gerard
(.224 member)
05/02/10 03:53 PM
Re: I Read All Of The OSR Thread, Time For The Machine Shop!

4seventy,
No doubt a plausible explanation will be given. It is just that, as it stands, it clearly reads that 470evans owns 6 doubles.

"My doubles, 6 of them, that didn't have OSR......."

If I had more than 6 doubles, I would have said: "6 Of my doubles that do not have OSR" or "Of my doubles, 6 do not have OSR" or "I have 6 doubles without OSR and one that has OSR."

However, the statements, as they stand, do not point to monos being the probable cause of OSR in the doubles he has seen - whether he owns any or not.

In discussing technical matters of this much importance, spelling is not an issue but content is.

The lack of a response from 400NitroExpress is disappointing. I would have thought that someone would be in contact with him if he did not see my request himself. I am beginning to think that a response will remain lacking. Clearly he does not know as much about bullet technology as he knows about lumps and bites and an oversight or incorrect statement can explained. For him to state categorically that GSC bullets has resulted in damage to doubles is slanderous and, if he was mistaken, that must be corrected.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com