4seventy
(Sponsor)
03/02/10 04:09 PM
Re: I Read All Of The OSR Thread, Time For The Machine Shop!

Quote:

Haveing several types and makes in hand made from different metals is one way,which I have, and if you don't have them, which it seems you don't, "YOU" can't make a judgement either way!

I don't believe anything I read from anyone who wants to sell me something till I look for myself. I can see the design for myself!

You are totally correct in the "YOUR" "OPINION" above that the conditions you list are "MY" opinion. However my opinion is backed by my own in had comparison that bears that opinion out!

As far as certain companies products, as I have said on many occasions, I will only reccomend those that I have personally used, and/or examined in my own hands, for hardness, measurement, and design. In that light the only ones I have found to be safe in a double rifle of proper dimentions, and the two I have listed repeatedly, are the North Fork, and the GS CUSTOM.

NOW! Where is the proof you are offering to say I'm wrong? OH!!!! Thats right, YOU don't have any!

dugaboy,
In your quotes above you say that you have had both GSC and North Fork bullets "in hand" and have "personally used and/or examined them".

Fair enough, but very recently on another forum you have confused the issue somewhat by saying......

Quote:

Gerard,I have never used a GSC bullet in anything! That is not because I think they are somhow enferior to any other bullet of similer design, but that I simply have never even had one in my hand.

What's going on?

Contact Us NitroExpress.com