400NitroExpress
(.400 member)
25/10/09 03:54 AM
Re: OSR, Double Damage and Barnes' Response

Quote:

There is no insult in that post -

Sad. You can't even come up with a credible denial.

You begin with dripping sarcasm, clearly insinuating that a statement of mine isn't truthful:

Quote:

400Nitro says he has the gun with this 'damage'

And then you further insult my character by stating that because I can't give you instant gratification by posting a photograph of it, then I'm obviously making it up:

Quote:

GREAT! If he lacks the knowedge to post a picture or two, he can merely send them to someone who will - I am dead certain there are a HOST of people who'd love to help, myself included.

....which intentionally ignores a number of posts above about the difficulty of photographing OSR.

When I then observe the obvious, you respond with a lie:

Quote:

There is no insult in that post -

Quote:

1/. You have insulted several posters here including myself, but I see in your eyes you are allowed to do this as you are all knowing, yet seem to lack normal nomenclature knowledge?

Remember this?:

Quote:

Originally posted by Daryl S:
When I read this from the link above, I laughed. Obviously 400 NitroEx. knows nothing about pressure relating to strain gauges, but sure likes to spout off. Perhaps he's being funded by 'other' bullet companies?
Strain gauges show exactly what the barrel is feeling. To have this OSR phenominum, to actually press the rifling out to the outside of the barrel takes pressure - a strain gauge is on the outside of the barrel and shows the strain, pressure THERE.

Interesting.hahahahahahaha!

You had no idea what tests had been conducted, but that didn't stop you from being free with your insults. You get what you give. As for your comment about nomenclature, I'm ROFLMAO. Your comments about obturation don't even make it to sophomoric.

The constructive value of any knowledge you have to contribute seems always to be negated by your general nastiness, as it has here. I won't bother with your blather in the future.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com