DarylS
(.700 member)
24/10/09 10:17 PM
Re: OSR, Double Damage and Barnes' Response

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Daryl S:

400Nitro says he has the gun with this 'damage' - GREAT! If he lacks the knowedge to post a picture or two, he can merely send them to someone who will - I am dead certain there are a HOST of people who'd love to help, myself included.

Another insult with nothing constructive to add to the discussion. Same to you.

There is no insult in that post - "GREAT" was used in the context that this means there is some proof that is easily accessible - so lets have it.

1/. You have insulted several posters here including myself, but I see in your eyes you are allowed to do this as you believe you are "all knowing", yet you seem to lack normal ballistics nomenclature knowledge?

2/. - No one is allowed to question your OPINIONS and opinions they are until there is proof - yet you maintain that if anyhone questions your opinions it is a personal insult against you. Your and your opinions may fact or based on fact at this time - but only to you.

3/. If OSR doesn't happen at the breech, why would it happen at the muzzle as by that time the bullet is already engraved and fitting the bore?

4/. If this expansion isn't happening at the breech, but the bullet still isn't engraving, the pressures would be over the top. This is common sense in the world of ballistics.

5/. Does this "pushing rifling lands out through the steel of the barrel" happen with TSX and other bnaded bullets or is it restricted to solid full diameter bullets without bands.

1/ & 2/. are observations 3/. is a question, not an insult 4/. is a question, not an insult 5/. is a question, not an insult

Contact Us NitroExpress.com