Redleg6
(.224 member)
24/05/09 05:53 PM
Re: .333 Doubles?

I will have to defer answers to those questions for a while as I'm in Hawaii and my rifle is at my place in Missouri. Although I've owned the rifle for several years I haven't shot it much. I'm mainly a double shotgun guy. I did take an Ozarks hog with it and it seemed to shot where it was pointed and to do the job well. The recoil is moderate and about the same as my .30-06. I had a regulating box of .333 ammo from Stars and Stripes but wound up not following the instructions correctly and screwing up the task. I need to do that again next time I go home. The ejectors for rimless cartridges are in the little plastic bag in the cased photo above. I've never tried to change them out as I've had only flanged cartridges available so far. I haven't decided who to send it to for a light restoration........maybe JJ and ask him give me regulating loads while he's at it.

I'll take more photos next time I visit my rifle as well. Rigby the photos of your rifle an the other thread are stunning! Beautiful!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com