NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
27/03/04 10:40 PM
Re: Butch Searcy's double rifles

There is also a big difference between positive promotions and negative promoting ie blagging the competition for a fee.

The industry I work in has always had an industry co-operative approach (within reason). In the end unfair criticism is returned in kind and end up costing every participant sales. Remember what one player can do the competitors can do back. And around and around it goes down the toiilet hole.

Imagine the situation where product A promoters blagg product B amd C, B blaggs A and C, C blaggs all the rest too. What does the consumer do? He buys a bolt action.

If a product is good, it will sell on its merits and with no need to criticise the competition.

Of course fair criticism and true personal experiences are a different matter. I personally do not have the direct experience with most of these brands but I fail to see how 90% of double rifle manufacturers can sell their rifles year after year and often to the same customer buying more than one if they are as bad as some say.

Now Mickey and I had an off-forum discussion. I am perfectly willing to be a unbiased blank page for all the manufacturers to send me to try out free of charge, of course!

PS I would believe it when I see it.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com