bwananelson
(.400 member)
22/09/08 11:32 AM
Re: Barnes bullets in a Double --as per Barnes Newsletter-??

so you believe Mr Wright is wrong.then i guess his research is faulty and his quote from H+H one of the oldest makers of doubles in the world means squat.cool thats why this debate will never end.and killing alot of elephants means nothing an AK can kill an elephany as well as an arrow or snare so there is no point there a lion with nothing but claws and teeth can kill one to and buffalo as well.you still are talking a small group compared to everyone who owns a double.a 7mm has none of those qualities but have dropped many head large and small.as Mr Wright stated the steel returned to original measurement so this motion in itself tells me maybe this shot or the 50th shot may loosten something up over time.but the millionth of an incm of the barnes is worse listen to that reasoning.myself i have 2 weeks that will include the shot show and sci to gather the opions of gun makes ammo crafters and other experts to pose this question to and see what the people who deal with this daily have to say,every one seems to disregaurd what a custom gun maker states and what a major author writes.in the end its all mute so far i get it might and it might not hurt my gun hmmmm.it does leave leave alot to think about and debate.i heard someone say earlier that this question has been debated for 20 years that i do believe.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com