ThomasEdwards
(.300 member)
28/02/04 05:41 PM
POLL - Double Gun Owners

nitrox,

...here goes...

DOUBLE GUN OWNERS (please respond as you would wish):

-- how many double rifles do you now own (please specify s-by-s, o-u or drilling), and in what calibres;

-- how many double rifles did you previosuly own (please specify barrel configuration and calibres);

-- do you hunt with your double rifles; if so, what type of game; if not, why not;

-- how long after you took up the sport of shooting/hunting did you catch the double gun 'bug/disease' (no known cure):

-- do you also shoot smooth bore doubles; if so, in what configuration (s-by-s or o-u) and bores;

-- do you hunt with your smooth bore doubles; if so, what type of birds/game;

-- do you also own other actions (turnbolt, single, lever, pump, etc.); if so, in what calibres;

-- would you say that you have followed the natural progression of 'less-but-better' over the years;

-- the three top double gun makers are;

-- the three top double gun hunters/ph's (any generation) are;

-- the three top double gun reference sources are;

-- my next double gun will be (please provide time frame for purchase);

-- my ideal double gun has the following features;

...have fun...

...my apologies for the length of the poll...this informal poll is meant to provide a 'thumb-nail sketch' of double gun owners who participate on the nitroexpress.com chat board, and is intended for recreational and novelty purposes only...the poster disclaims any responsibility arising from or connected with this poll...

te

Contact Us NitroExpress.com