dnovo
(.333 member)
03/04/08 05:29 AM
Re: What a Joke!

[Dave
Dave - let's just say it is only a "dream" of Sinner's, mine, Curl's etc to revive Rigby's, what the fuck is the diff between that and a newbie coming on board here at NE, getting involved in the discussions and clearly saying he would love to own an English DR in the future and then watching them achieve that ? It's great to watch them do it so let it be.

A 'newbie.' I've been not only collecting and shooting DRs since I was old enough to handle my father's pre-WWII Fraser, but have owned and collected them since my late teens. (I am 60.) A newbie? Not on this issue.

This 'newbie' has been involved in the legal and financial end of the firearms and ammunition business for thirty years. I have also been involved in trying to straighten out the messes that have caused more than one American and several other companies within the industry fail or reorganize. If you would like, send me a PM and I will send you a link to the firm and you can run me through most legal databases and see that, unlike some others, I am neither a newbie or a poser or a gun snob, who feels that having purchased a number of guns makes him the guru on the production, management and sales of even a small gun manufacturer.

So if you want to gas about how you are going to do all of this, feel free, but don't piss on me because I may disagree. If that's 'how we do it at NE, then that's too bad.

I should know better than to ask anyone on the Net to show his bona fides, including you and especially Sinner, who, by number of posts is no less a 'newbie' than me. To coin a phrase, I'll show you my collection and my bona fides (and the case lists) at any time, will you and he do the same? Let me know when you are ready, unless you would simply prefer to censor me again so you can continue your circle jerk.

As I said before, I couldn't care less if he, you or any combination of you want to spend your money anyway you want. I do care when some of us, me included, get told 'how dare you piss on my dreams' and then ass kissers like you leap to his defense and say, what the fuck right do I have to say something.

Sinner et al, put up or shut up. If you are going to do it, then do it and have fun. Don't tell me or anyone else that we have to salute the flag and pretend that a bunch of Internet talk must be treated as the Gospel.

Et tu? Dave

Contact Us NitroExpress.com