Dogfish858
(.300 member)
21/10/18 02:01 AM
Re: Selling a shotgun converted to DR

I think, Mr. Vicknair, that given your inability to actually answer the questions raised, and the vigor with which you spout your conjecture based on the statistically insignificant example of 1; with the facility with which you browbeat virtually anyone, young or old, who may hold a different viewpoint -- rightly or wrongly -- it's you who should quiet down.

Quite simply, for all your bloviating, you actually raised no point except rancour. You first tried the intellectual smokescreen of throwing a ton of inapplicable fact at the situation to impress us with your knowledge. When asked, and not even in a contrary way, to prove your point, you exploded with more conjecture and personal attacks.

When pressed further, you flew into another aimless rant assuming the ignorance, on a basic level, of myself; a wrong assumption. Most of your assumptions are that: wrong.

In short, the OP has 200 'facts' of no issue vs your second hand 'fact' of one failure due to a pierced primer due to user error. So, in short, you have your conjecture vs OPs facts. The burden of proof lies on you. Yet, as the saying goes, with you, whether you rage or scoff there is no peace.

I respect your work. I read your blog. Your work is superb. But you have a grossly inflated impression of the value of your opinion and your placement in human society.

As dear mom would say: who on earth do you think you are?

Contact Us NitroExpress.com