zimhunter
(.333 member)
18/03/15 04:35 PM
Re: regulating with laser bore sights?

I have never built a double rifle nor have I ever regulated one. Never claimed I had. I have never cooked a roast beef either but recognize when one suits my palate. I have never built an automobile either but I can drive one. I have never written a book but know when I like one and can generally evaluate when it is well written. And on and on and on. If you have to have experience in something to voice your opinion I'm afraid most who post on here would be mute in many many cases about many things. It is a thoroughly predictable forum when it comes to double rifles. I have no idea what your experience is but I would gather from the tenor of your comment that you have built and regulated a double rifle and if so you are to be congratulated on an accompolishment not many have, but then not many build rifles at all,it's not exactly as common as auto mechanics is it. A lot more shoot them than build them but I guess they have no opinions about them or if they do don't voice them, or there would be more of us asses around. I would say your opinion typifies the type of person on this forum I am referring to. Of course that does not make you an ass.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com