Birdhunter50
(.375 member)
01/04/12 01:08 AM
Re: 12 gauge rifled barrel blanks

I still have a few of these barrels 24 inch left for sale at $85.00 each plus shipping, however they are going fast. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to get any of these since the company changed the model and shortened the newer style barrels to 22 inches. I do have a pair of the shorter barrels for sale if someone can use them. They don't have the extractor cuts in them so they will make up into 22 inch sleeve barrels just fine. These are built somewhat heavier in the breech area,(1.170"), and it looks like the rifling in them is alot smoother. I will take $75.00 each for them plus shipping. I know these will work out well for conversions, and you don't really need more length in barrels than this. My own personal rifled double barrel shotgun has 22 inch barrels on it. Very efficient and handy in the thick brush we hunt in around here. P.M. me for any more information needed or to order a pair of barrels. These may also work out for converting Martini actions and some other single shots. Bob

Contact Us NitroExpress.com