tecno
(.224 member)
13/09/08 11:14 PM
Re: Extra set of DR barrels

Quote:

Tecno -
I've thought more and more about your new caliber and it has much to recommend it. I'll take some photos that you asked for of my shotgun today and try to get them on here in the next day or so. Mine looks nearly identical to yours except mine has a Prince of Wales grip.

I also want to keep my 20 gauge barrels and not cut them, but that complicates things enormously. I don't know how to go about making a monoblock myself, and I am nervous about finding a good machine shop and telling them to "make it like this".

Are there companies out there that would speak the language here, to whom I could send my gun and have a second monoblock made and fitted? I contacted CZ and they said they don't import or make barrel sets, just completed firearms.

Thanks.

squarebridge

Thanks for the pictures, very nice shotgun you have there. It looks very much like mine but it does not have Greener so I think mine is a low budget version compared to your shotgun.

Surely you must have some gunmakers/shops around that can do the job for you. Hopefully you can find someone that can help you with the maching/fitting.

As regards the 9,3x57R.SE I am very much convinced that it gives what is needed for a low pressure cartridge. More and more people are getting interested in this caliber.

Cheers
Bengt

Contact Us NitroExpress.com