JWhiteGunsmith
(.224 member)
05/08/08 12:49 PM
Re: Gunsmith for DR conversion

Mehul:
Thank you for the encouraging words. Especially for noting the team work that I am blessed with. My wife and family are a terrific help, with out her I would not have the website or the videos that we have had so much fun with this year. I am trying not to be consumed with all the posts on this forum, it is very interesting to see so many people having so much fun. I would be more than happy to assist if anyone had questions.
Although like doctors practice medicine, it seems like double rifles are always a learning experience. And just before completion most always you are ready to make this one your last but then when it all comes together it is incredibly satisfying to see a rifle perform as well as it looks.
I am not sure what my next project will be with regard to a double rifle, I have had several inquiries, many of which for a 50/90 chambering but over the next few months I have several bolt action rifles to complete and a few Ruger Black Hawk jobs. So, my next double project will probably be about 6 or 8 months out.
Thanks for your work on this forum and for signing the guest book on my website.
Jim White

Contact Us NitroExpress.com