Miller
(.275 member)
04/05/03 10:15 AM
Re: Australian Hunting Clubs

NitroX,

Thanks, I did not realize that NSWRA was so specific in their shooting, so SSAA it is. I primarily want to be able to take my hunting rifles and practice out to about 300 yds/mtrs to keep me in shape for hunting.

gryphon,

I am trying to resist the shortening of every word in the English language to one syllable, but I am slowly caving in!!

So, G'day;

I will do my best to get to the next local ADA meeting and catch up with the SSAA Deerstalkers.

Let me know when you are coming through Sydney, would love to meet up and spin a few yarns.

I am currently working as residential project manager on a big waterfront house on the George's River in Sydney. By trade, I am a furnituremaker, and worked in the furniture and interior industry for about 15 years, making and designing furniture, textiles and interiors. I have also been around the building industry since I was "knee-high to a grasshopper", so I am working on getting my builders license so I can go back out on my own. I prefer being self-employed since it allows me to spend more time with my family and doing the important things in life like hunting, fishing, and camping.

Lynn Miller

Contact Us NitroExpress.com