jc5
(.300 member)
25/04/16 10:34 AM
FS: Huge collection of British Gunmaker Catalogue reprints

Selling a very large collection of British gunmaker catalogue reprints (mostly British—a few American and Indian ones in there). These are all reprints--no originals. I bought the lot for my Lee Speed rifle research, spent the past year going through them for Lee-Speed information, and now I’m done with them. It’s about a hundred catalogues, totalling I don’t know how many pages—probably about 7,000 pages total. About 16.5 inches of shelf space. I want to sell them as a lot, rather than individually.

Makers include Bentley & Playfair, Thomas Bland, BSA, Bourne, Cogswell & Harrison, Greener, H&H, Hollis, Jeffery, Lancaster, GE Lewis, Manton (India), Alex Martin, Midland, Needham, Osborne, Pape, Parker-Hale, Wm Powell, Remington Arms Co., Schoverling Daly & Gales, Westley Richards, Frederick Williams, and many more.

Send me a PM if you're seriously interested, and I'll send you the complete list and details. I will sell them cheaper than I bought them.

Best regards,
JC

MikeRowe
(.333 member)
25/04/16 11:51 AM
Re: FS: Huge collection of British Gunmaker Catalogue reprints

How is the progress on the book?

franzsodia
(.224 member)
07/07/16 11:46 AM

Are they still available?

jc5
(.300 member)
11/07/16 05:02 PM

Yes, they are still available. Will send you a PM, franzodia.

Mike Rowe -- the book is coming along nicely. The past year was a little slow, but some important discoveries made. I should have a revised draft ready for some of you to review this fall. Thanks for asking!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com